Once purchased, is each course lifetime access?
Yes, they are–you’ll have lifetime access to whichever package you purchased.
Is there data collection?
Only your email address; no private nor sensitive information.
When you purchase something from our store, we (guitar-woodshed.com) collect your email address. That’s it. We do not record your name or any other identifying information.
We do not nor shall we ever share your email address or private information with any other parties whatsoever.
If you wish to view or delete the information about you, you can contact us here.
This website is run and owned by DEREK ROLAND (guitar-woodshed.com)
You may be contacted by us through email with updates, new product lines, offers, and discounts, offers, news of products, and advice that you may be legitimately interested in. You may opt-out of emails any time–just click UNSUBSCRIBE at very bottom within the email.
We at guitar-woodshed.com do not keep a record of any of your information used to make a purchase.
Payment gateways and such transaction processors have their own independent privacy policies. You can read their privacy policies on their sites so you can understand how they handle your personal information.
Guitar-woodshed.com reserves the right to share your information ONLY in the event we are required to do so by law–or if you violate our terms and conditions.
You are agreeing to review this agreement off and on to be up to speed on any changes to our terms and conditions.
The date of the most recent update will be posted at the top of this page.
The intellectual property rights in guitar-woodshed.com: (all digital assets, text, pictures, videos, PDFs, and any content within are owned by us. You cannot print or make copies of any such content without our consent with prior permission.
Our team and web designers and admin do our best to make sure our website operates reliably; but we have no guarantee on web-related access, availability, or availability. Therefore, we cannot be held accountable for any liable loss, costs, damage, or inconvenience related to our website.
Should you happen to see errors or persisting problems, price inaccuracies, etc., please email us!
By “YOU” means you, along with any/all users of the website.
Limitations: You can’t use this website for the following:
– Any illegal harassment, unrelated disruptive actions, abusive, threatening, dangerous, vulgar, obscenity, or objective words or actions.
– Getting access to the computer/hacking this website unauthorized.
– Disturbing the process/access and enjoyment of other participants/visitors on the site
– Violating laws regarding use of public telecommunications networks and other public/private companies.
– No guarantee
– This website, along with all info contained within, is for information purposes only. We make no representation nor guarantee to any of the information contained with nor associated with the site.
Indemnity & release
1.) You hereby agree that you will not bring any claims against us
2.) You release us at guitarwoodshed.com from and indemnify and any such claims.
– By using this website, you hereby agree that the exclusions, limitations of liability, release and indemnities set out in this disclaimer are reasonable by law.
– If any provision of this disclaimer is unenforceable under any applicable local , national or international law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this disclaimer.
After you have purchased and enrolled in an online course at guitar-woodshed.com, you will have up to 14 days (2 weeks) from the purchase date to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund–providing that the courses have not been accessed. After 14 days (2 weeks)–or if the course has already been accessed by you, you will not be entitled to any refund; nor can you transfer/send your course and its content to other persons, nor onto another course.